- 1455 NW Leary Way
Seattle, WA 98107-5136
"PATH creates sustainable, culturally relevant solutions, enabling communities worldwide to break longstanding cycles of poor health." PATH works in more than 100 countries in reproductive health, vaccines and immunisations, HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis, and children's health.
Related NGOs or Civil Society Organisations
- Aquino, C., D'Agnes, L., Castro, J., Borromeo, M., Schmidt, K. and Gill, K., Policy and Advocacy Efforts for HIV and AIDS Prevention: The AIDS Surveillance and Education Project in the Philippines., PATH, Makati City, Philippines, August 2003. [ PDF File | Details... ]
- PATH, Condom Programming for HIV Prevention: A Manual for Service Providers, UNFPA; WHO; PATH, 2005, 68 pp. [ PDF File | Details... ]
- PATH - Program for Appropriate Technology in Health, Options and Challenges for Converging HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Services in India: Findings from an Assessment in Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Maharashtra, and Uttar Pradesh, PATH, New Delhi, June 2007, 72 pp. [ PDF File | Details... ]
- PATH; Save the Children, A Guide to Developing Materials on HIV/AIDS and STIs, PATH and Save the Children, Seattle, December 2003, 181 pp. [ PDF File | Details... ]
- The World Bank, HIV/AIDS, Nutrition, and Food Security: What We Can Do - A Synthesis of International Guidance, The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development / The World Bank, Washington, DC, 2007, 83 pp. (Also available at http://siteresources.worldbank.org/NUTRITION/Resources/281846-1100008431337 HIVAIDSNutritionFoodSecuritylowres.pdf) [ Details... ]
Sources used to compile this entry: PATH.
Prepared by: Adam Bowles
Created: 20 September 2004, Last modified: 24 January 2007