- Alternative Names
- Sveavägen 20
Tel: +46 8 698 50 00
Fax: +46 8 20 88 64
"Sida, the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, is a government agency that reports to the Ministry for Foreign Affairs."
- ADB - Asian Development Bank, Fighting HIV/AIDS in Asia and the Pacific (ADB Technical Assistance Report), ADB, May 2006, 18 pp. [ PDF File | Details... ]
- Agardh, Anette, Bertil Egerö, Niklas Eriksson, Mikael Hammarskjöld, Jeffrey V. Lazarus, Jerker Liljestrand and Ditte Mårtensson, Men matter! AIDS, Gender and Masculinities, Standing Up For HIV Prevention, Art. no.: SIDAxxxxxen, Sida - Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, May 2007, 38 pp. (Also available at http://www.aidsportal.org/repos SIDA_Report_Men_Matter_Aids_Gender_and_Masculinity1.pdf) [ Details... ]
- SIDA - Swedish International Development Agency, Investing For Future Generations - Sweden’s International Response to HIV/AIDS, SIDA, Stockholm, 1999, 50 pp. (Also available at http://www.sida.se/Sida/articles/12400-12499/12401/46136_InvestForFutGen.pdf) [ Details... ]
- SODECO - Social Development Consultants, How to "Invest for Future Generations" - Guidelines for Integrating HIV/AIDS in the Development Cooperation, November 2002, 58 pp. (Also available at http://hivaidsclearinghouse.unesco.org/ev_en.php?ID=4273_201&ID2=DO_TOPIC) [ Details... ]
- UNAIDS Inter Agency Task Team on Education, HIV/AIDS & Education: The Role of Education in the Protection, Care and Support of Orphans and Vulnerable Children Living in a World with HIV and AIDS, 2004/IATTOVC/R1 REV, 2004, 55 pp. [ PDF File | Details... ]
- UNAIDS Inter Agency Task Team on Education, Education Sector Global HIV & AIDS Readiness Survey 2004: Policy Implications for Education & Development, ED-2006/WS/12, UNESCO - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, Paris, 2006, 66 pp. [ PDF File | Details... ]
- Urwitz, Viveca and Anders Nyman, Report on The Mekong Partnership and Beyond: A follow up of the components for Swedish support in Burma/Myanmar, Cambodia, China (Yunnan Province), Laos and Vietnam, Health Division Document 2002:5, SIDA2124en, SIDA - Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, Stockholm, 2002, 116 pp. (Also available at http://www.sida.se/Sida/articles/16400-16499/16427/HDD2002-5.pdf) [ Details... ]
Sources used to compile this entry: Sida.
Prepared by: Adam Bowles
Created: 11 August 2004, Last modified: 1 February 2007