- Alternative Names
- Futures Group
- Constella Futures (Washington)
One Thomas Circle, NW
Washington, DC 20005, USA
"Constella Futures, formerly Futures Group, is the international development unit of Constella Group. Specializing in the design and implementation of public health and social programs for developing countries, the unit has implemented projects in more than 100 countries. Constella Futures works with government agencies, foundations, corporations, and nongovernmental organizations, to address conditions that compromise the well-being of people around the world."
Related NGOs or Civil Society Organisations
- Asia-Pacific's Opportunity: Investing To Avert An HIV/AIDS Crisis, ADB/UNAIDS Study Series, Asian Development Bank, July 2004, 20 pp. [ PDF File | Details... ]
- Aahung, Shazia Mohammad Habib Ahmed Afsar, Guidelines for BCC: Enhancing Content and Strategies for Harm Reduction Service Provision, National AIDS Control Programme (Pakistan) & Futures Group, Karachi, September 2004. (Also available at http://www.futuresgroup.com/Documents/GBCCPakistan.pdf) [ Details... ]
- Futures Group, China--UK HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care Project Midterm Report (2000--2002), Futures Group Europe, October 2002, 75 pp. (Also available at http://www.futuresgroup.com/Documents/ChUK_Midterm_Report.pdf) [ Details... ]
- POLICY Project, The Socioeconomic Impact of HIV/AIDS in the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, POLICY Project, June 2003, 43 pp. (Also available at http://www.policyproject.com/pubs/countryreports/VIET_SEI.pdf) [ Details... ]
- POLICY Project, HIV/AIDS in the Mekong Region: Cambodia, Lao PDR, Thailand, & Viet Nam, Current Situation, Future Projections, Socioeconomic Impacts, and Recommendations, POLICY Project, June 2003, 64 pp. (Also available at http://www.policyproject.com/pubs/generalreport/ACF1B3.pdf) [ Details... ]
- UNAIDS - Joint United Nations programme on HIV/AIDS, Costing Guidelines for HIV/AIDS Intervention Strategies, ADB-UNAIDS Study Series: Tool 1, For use in estimating Resource Needs, Scaling-up and Strategic Planning in the Asia/Pacific region, 1st edn, ADB - Asian Development Bank, UNAIDS, Geneva, February 2004, 54 pp. [ PDF File | Details... ]
Sources used to compile this entry: Futures Group.
Prepared by: Adam Bowles
Created: 4 June 2004, Last modified: 24 January 2007