- International HIV/AIDS Alliance and ICASO - the International Council of AIDS Service Organizations
- Advocacy in Action: A Toolkit to Support NGOs and CBOs Responding to HIV/AIDS
- International HIV/AIDS Alliance, Brighton, 2002, 99 pp
Reproduced with the kind permission of the International HIV/AIDS Alliance.
"This toolkit aims to support non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and community-based organisations (CBOs) in developing countries to plan and implement effective advocacy work around HIV/AIDS."
NGOs or Civil Society Organisations
- International Council of AIDS Service Organizations (1991 - )
- International HIV/AIDS Alliance (1993 - )
Related Published Resources
- EAP - The Essential Advocacy Project, The Power to Change - A Training Manual: Building Advocacy Capacity for India's HIV/AIDS Response, Training Resources, EAP, New Delhi, August 2007, 341 pp. (Also available at http://www.constellagroup.com/international-development/resources power-to-change.pdf) [ Details... ]