- EAP - The Essential Advocacy Project
- The Power to Change - A Training Manual: Building Advocacy Capacity for India's HIV/AIDS Response
- Description of Work
- Training Resources
- EAP, New Delhi, August 2007, 341 pp
- http://www.constellagroup.com/international-development/resources power-to-change.pdf
"This manual is designed to build the advocacy capacity of agencies that work with Key Populations to build an enabling environment for responding to HIV/AIDS in India.
The program approach is participatory, designed to enable participants to arrive at common understanding of key concepts. It also helps to develop skills through exercises that promote dialogue using practical examples. The programme focuses on enabling participants to understand and use data to make the case for policy changes."
- HIV and AIDS
- Human rights and ethics
- Injecting drug use
- Men who have sex with men
- Sex workers and clients
- Stigma and discrimination
- Strategic planning and management