- AIDS/STD Section, Ministry of Health, Malaysia
- Consensus Report on STI, HIV and AIDS Epidemiology: Malaysia
- WHO/WPRO, 1999, 13 pp
- http://www.wpro.who.int/NR/rdonlyres/4E989B12-1E33-4F7C-AD7E-D9ED5A3C9048/0 Consensus_Report_MAA_1999.pdf
With support from the World Health Organization Regional Office for the Western Pacific, Manila.
"To revise the estimates of HIV infections in 1998 and the projections of HIV infections and AIDS cases for the five years beginning 1999, a consensus meeting was held in Kuala Lumpur in March 1999. This meeting was held with the participation and support of the WHO Western Pacific Regional Office."
Related Published Resources
- Ministry of Heatlh and WHO - World Health Organization, Consensus Report on HIV and AIDS - Epidemiology in 2004: Malaysia, Ministry of Health; WHO, 2004, 30 pp. (Also available at http://www.wpro.who.int/NR/rdonlyres/47E92EB0-3F10-45D9-BF7A-AEDCBF4A5E22/0 Consensus_Report_MAA_2004.pdf) [ Details... ]
- WHO/WPRO - World Health Organization Regional Office for the Western Pacific and Ministry of Health Malaysia, Department of Public Health, Consensus Report on STI, HIV and AIDS Epidemiology: Malaysia, WHO/WPRO; Ministry of Health Malaysia, April 2001, 25 pp. (Also available at http://www.wpro.who.int/NR/rdonlyres/63884D94-30D7-4CAD-9809-5B9067777E00/0 Consensus_Report_MAA_2001.pdf) [ Details... ]