- National HIV/AIDS Support Project (NHASP)
- Mini Evaluation: Central Province District Plan Development Process
- National AIDS Council PNG, 2003, 45 pp
- http://staging.nacs.org.pg/resources/documents Central_Planning_Mini_Evaluation_Report2.pdf
"This is the report of a mini-evaluation of the District Development Plan process for HIV/AIDS and STI strategic plans for Central Province. Central Province of Papua New Guinea was selected to trial a comprehensive strategic planning process. The province had previously been scheduled for a strategic planning exercise for District Planning by DNPRD. In addition, NACS/NHASP and the Central PAC had also undertaken a preliminary workshop for district planning for HIV/AIDS and STI. The objective of the mini-evaluation was 'to undertake a study of the District Development Plan process for HIV/AIDS and STI for the Central Province and assess the viability of the process for replication in other provinces'".
- Australian Agency for International Development, Australia, Commonwealth of (1974 - )
- National AIDS Council of Papua New Guinea, Papua New Guinea, Independent State of (1997 - )