- Drysdale, Robyn
- Franco-Australian Pacific Regional HIV/AIDS and STI Initiative: Review of HIV/AIDS & STI Information Materials
- Secretariat of the Pacific Community
- Secretariat of the Pacific Community, September 2004, 30 pp
Reproduced with the Secretariat of the Pacific Community's kind permission.
"A role of the Pacific Regional HIV/AIDS and STI Initiative within the Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC) will be to assist Pacific Island Countries and Territories (PICTs) to strengthen their health promotion responses to HIV/AIDS & STI and to strengthen behaviour change initiatives that target risk behaviours. A review of the HIV/AIDS & STI information material available in the Pacific region was undertaken to determine the range and quality of currently available IEC materials used in HIV prevention programs as well as assess the need to develop new materials. The review also provided complimentary data on training and capacity development needs (outside of IEC) for the Pacific Regional HIV/AIDS Initiative and other technical and regional agencies."
- Fiji, Republic of the Fiji Islands
- Kiribati, Republic of Kiribati
- Samoa, Independent State of Samoa
- Solomon Islands
- Vanuatu, Republic of Vanuatu