- ASHM - Australasian Society for HIV Medicine
- Treatment, Trade and Aid: Responding to the HIV/AIDS Pandemic
- Editor: Marina Carmen Other authors: John Kaldor, Anne-christine d'Adesky, Don Baxter, Edward Reis, and Elizabeth Reid.
- ASHM, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2004, 40 pp
- 1 920773 18 5
Reproduced with ASHM's kind permission.
"As an organisation closely involved in the response to HIV/AIDS in Australia and New Zealand, the Australasian Society for HIV Medicine (ASHM) shares concerns that the benefits and lessons learnt in terms of prevention, treatment and care be spread widely and quickly to deal with the world-wide epidemic."
NGOs or Civil Society Organisations
- Australasian Society for HIV Medicine Inc. (1990 - )
- The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (2001 - )