- Epstein, Helen et al.
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Guidance for Reproductive Health Professionals in Developing-Country Settings
- The Population Council and UNFPA, New York, 2002, 60 pp
Reproduced with kind permission of the Population Council and UNFPA.
"This document is designed to provide an overview of the issues, challenges, and opportunities around integrating a broad range of HIV/AIDS interventions into existing reproductive and sexual health programs and services, and to provide some practical examples of interventions that have been successful."
NGOs or Civil Society Organisations
- HIV and AIDS
- Mobile populations
- Parent-to-child transmission
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Sexually transmitted infection
- Young people