- An Evaluation of the MoH/NGO Home Care Programme for People with HIV/AIDS in Cambodia
- International HIV/AIDS Alliance, June 2000, 106 pp
Evaluation Team led by David Wilkinson. Reproduced with kind permission of the International HIV/AIDS Alliance.
"As KHANA's primary international partner, the International HIV/AIDS Alliance (the Alliance) consulted with the MoH/NCHADS and commissioned this evaluation in February 2000. The evaluation team was led by an independent consultant contracted by the Alliance, and included members from USAID, NCHADS, the National Institute of Public Health and local NGOs. The evaluation was financed by USAID through the Alliance. The purpose of the evaluation was to assess the impact of two years of home care services, to provide an estimate of the programme costs and cost savings to PLHA and their families, and to identify the key components that need to be considered in order to successfully replicate or scale-up this approach.."
NGOs or Civil Society Organisations
- Care and support
- Community mobilisation
- Cost-effectiveness analysis
- HIV and AIDS
- Home and community-based care
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Orphans and other children made vulnerable by AIDS
- People infected or affected by HIV or AIDS