- Guinness, Lorna and Lilani Kumaranayake
- The Potential Costs and Benefits of Responding to the Mobility Aspect of the HIV Epidemic in South East Asia: A conceptual framework
- UNDP South East Asia HIV and Development Programme, Bangkok, April 2002, 35 pp
Reproduced with kind permission of the UNDP.
"This paper presents a methodology to estimate the costs and potential benefits of responding to the mobility aspects of the HIV epidemic in South East Asia. One of the steps in strengthening the countries’ capabilities for appropriate policy and programmatic decisions in resource allocation for HIV/AIDS programmes to reduce mobility related HIV vulnerability, it is important to have costing information on responses, or lack thereof, to mobility related factors in HIV prevention & mitigation of the impact of AIDS."
- UNDP South East Asia HIV and Development Programme, United Nations Development Programme (1999 - )
- United Nations Development Programme, United Nations (1966 - )