- Thailand Millennium Development Goals Report 2004
- Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board; United Nations Country Team in Thailand, Bangkok, 2004, 92 pp
Reproduced with the kind permission of the United Nations.
"Thailand’s first Millennium Development Goals Report 2004 is a story of success, ambition, and tough challenges. Thailand has made remarkable progress in meeting most if not all MDGs. The internationally set targets for poverty, hunger, gender, HIV/AIDS, malaria, have been achieved more than fifteen years ahead of schedule. The education goal is likely to be achieved soon. And, progress is being made in reaching the targets of child and maternal health, as well as environmental sustainability."
- Economics and development
- HIV and AIDS
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Orphans and other children made vulnerable by AIDS
- Young people